- Established in 2002, Lester Blades is a Western Australian executive search and board advisory consultancy.
- We work on behalf of employers who retain us exclusively. This confirms a genuine commitment from both parties and ensures that the search component of our work is professional and effective (it avoids candidates being approached by numerous recruitment firms regarding the same role, thus denigrating the importance of the position and the brand of the employer).
- Our Executive Search Partners are Tony Lester , Geoff Blades and James Fairbairn, all of whom have in excess of 20 years’ experience in executive search and selection.
- Our Partner Suzanne Ardagh leads Lester Blades’ Board Advisory Service.
- We have completed in excess of 2,000 Executive and Board Appointments since 2002.
- The majority of our clients come to us based on previous experiences or by referral.
- We successfully complete over 99% of retained executive search assignments.
- Of those appointments, 98% are still with that employer 12 months later.
- Diversity – Over the past five years we are pleased to advise that of the senior executive appointments we have completed, 50% of those have been women and 50% have been men. This has not been achieved by any form of discrimination, rather it is a reflection of our firm’s ability to attract candidates from diverse backgrounds and both genders and Lester Blades’ commitment to always recommending high quality and gender balanced shortlists of candidates.
TINZON GROUP – Local Specialisation, Global Reach
In addition, Lester Blades is a founder member of the Tinzon Group, an international alliance of independently owned and operated Executive Search firms in Europe, Asia/Pacific and The Americas. This enables us to provide our clients with global reach and industry expertise through synergistic collaboration, shared knowledge and resources. You can find out more about the Tinzon Group here: www.tinzongroup.com