It is our experience that highly successful executives are not usually active job seekers, rather they are the sort of people who are focused and committed to whatever role they are currently fulfilling.
Intensive in-house research to identify these people is key. We also know that the highest calibre executives do not automatically take every head-hunter’s call enthusiastically. We are skilled at developing the best strategy to approach candidates and promote the key advantages of a role.
Our due diligence process is thorough and provides the confidence Boards and senior executives require. We know our process works:
- Since 2002, we have completed over 2,800 assignments with a search completion rate of over 98%.
- 95% of our candidates are still in place one year after appointment.
- Diversity – Over the past four years we are pleased to advise that of the senior executive appointments we have completed, 50% of those have been women and 50% have been men. This has not been achieved by any form of discrimination, rather it is a reflection of our firm’s ability to attract candidates from diverse backgrounds and both genders and Lester Blades’ commitment to always recommending high quality and gender balanced shortlists of candidates.
- Our job is not done on presentation of a shortlist. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire selection process.
- We conduct market leading detailed and thorough due diligence on the preferred candidate.
- We represent our clients professionally, confidentially and with discretion.
- We have local specialisation as well as international reach through our membership of the Tinzon Group, an international alliance of independently owned and operated Executive Search firms in Europe, Asia/Pacific and The Americas.